Thursday 7 August 2008

First Post


First did this long before it was fashionable then gave up (long story which I won't bore you with for now).

Anyway after a long hiatus I've decided to return to the Blogosphere. As then expect a series of random posts covering everything from the weather to my constant struggles with incompetent people, bureaucracy and the occasional irritations caused by 'lazy' flies.

From time to time I'll 'do a bit of politics' (my trade after all -- well studying it and boring others about it) and comment.

Sometimes it'll be amusing, sometimes it won't and in any case with so many thousands of blogs out there who'll be reading anyway?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Personally I just found all those milk bottles to be a potential tripping hazzard after a late night out.